Starbucks, the world’s favorite coffee shop and cafe. Dubai, one of the most incredible cities on Earth. Combined you get this themed Starbucks in Al Seef Dubai, a modern day Starbucks with old-world appeal.
Starbucks has an iconic logo, color and shop setup. Yet in rare cases, that model can change to fit the environment it is in, like this Dubai Starbucks, photographed by @s1_jun on Instagram. At Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, the Starbucks on Main Street U.S.A. has to fit the turn-of-the-century town it is placed in. Punta Cana’s signature Starbucks matches the island’s architectural aesthetic and uses regional materials.
Middle Eastern Starbucks food options
While this Starbucks in Al Seef Dubai features many options you might expect in the United States, it also has Middle Eastern flavors. Food options include:
- Arabian Halloumi Ciabatta filled with herbs, grilled halloumi cheese, oven roasted tomatoes and black olive tapenade.
- Halloumi & Avocado Muffin with tomato relish and spinach in a soft bran muffin.
- Four Cheese & Roasted Tomato Focaccia filled with slow roasted tomatoes and four cheese blend.
- Turkey & Cheese Brown Loaf with smoked turkey breast and Emmental cheese on a brown seeded loaf with lettuce, light mayonnaise and Dijon mustard spread.
- Egg & Mayo Spinach Wrap with diced hardboiled egg, mayo, and chives wrapped with sliced cucumbers and arugula in a spinach tortilla.
- Chia Strawberry Yogurt Pot with a creamy mixture of yogurt & chia seeds, served with strawberry and honey.
- Spinach Feta Pretzel Supreme featuring a baked pretzel filled with spinach and feta cheese mix spread, topped with parmesan sprinkles and black seeds.
Instagram opportunities at Starbucks Al Seef Dubai
Dubai is a city of dreams, with record breaking architecture and modern amenities. The city’s backdrop along the Al Seef Marina waterway makes for a great photo opportunity. For Starbucks fans though, many know that the iconic cup and logo backdrop is enough for a worthy Instagram post.
This is where the Starbucks of Al Seef Dubai will get you the most clout. From the locally sourced materials, to the old-world look, this Starbucks leans towards authentic emirates. Indoor and outdoor seating areas can provide the subtle spontaneous photo op. The textured walls can work for a #starbies post, or a general background photo from your Dubai trip. The surrounding plants and natural light can perfectly setup that next portrait.
More than a Starbucks – a spot to stop, relax, hang with family and friends and grab a snack. Which truly is the main idea of cafe. But, in this case, it is also aesthetically pleasing to see a new wrap on a tried-and-true store.