Weekend brunch is one of the most magical times of the week. Since humans have yet to discover real pixie dust we rely on brunch to bring the world of fantasy to life. World of Beer in Downtown Orlando has decided to take it a step further with their Bibbidi-Bobbidi Disney Brunch offering.
This limited-time brunch offering will sell four themed food items and three themed alcoholic beverages for one weekend only. You can make your magical plans for this Saturday and Sunday, August 5 and 6.
Brunch food options
- Gaston’s Flat Iron Steak & Eggs feature a grilled to order 8 oz. flat iron steak topped with garlic butter. This is served with two eggs any style, breakfast potatoes, multigrain toast and patron’s choice of bacon or jalapeño cheddar sausage, sold for $23.95.
- Moana’s Bananas Foster French Toast features brioche French toast topped with fresh bananas and whipped cream, served with warm foster sauce for $12.
- Pooh’s Hot Honey Chicken Sliders offer crispy fried chicken covered in spicy honey butter and a pickle chip in-between two brioche slider buns. This is served with breakfast potatoes and spicy honey butter for dipping at $12.50.
- Nemo’s Fishbowl of Sweet Fries, made of “cinnamon roll” sweet potato fries. These hot fries are tossed in cinnamon sugar & drizzled with sweet vanilla icing for $8.
Brunch drink options
- Bibbidy Bobbidy Bellini, made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, peach schnapps, white peach syrup and La Marca porosecco for $9.
- Into The Unknown, made with Espolón Blanco, blue curaçao, fresh lime luice and agave nectar for $11.
- Tinkerbell Spell Shot, made with Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, pineapple juice, pineapple purée, edible glitter and Sprite for $6.
Other World of Beer Disney Brunch Cities
If you don’t live close enough for brunch in Orlando, this one weekend only offering is also happening in other select cities. You can visit World of Beer locations in Brandon, Coconut Creek, College Station, Destin, Doral, Exton, Fayetteville, Fowler, Gainesville-34th, Greensboro, Gulf Coast Town Center, Katy, Lafayette, Louisville, Lubbock, Miramar, North Myrtle Beach, Richmond, at Tampa International, in Towne Lake and at West Hartford.
Speaking of Disney and food, did you see Epcot’s new Pickle Milkshake? This dill flavored dairy dessert isn’t as bad as you would think. In fact, we finished the entire thing.