Disney Parks have been hard at work in recent years to add more vegan, allergy-friendly, and Halal options. For the upcoming land re-imagination, San Fransokyo Square at Disney California Adventure, all-new plant-based food options are being added to the park’s existing offerings.
DisneyEats has given a preview of upcoming menu items that guests can expect when this land fully opens later this summer. The land will primarily focus on food and drink options, but will also have a Baymax and Hiro meet and greet as well as merchandise locations.
Plant-based food items
Not every location inside of San Fransokyo Square will offer plant-based food items. The Disneyland Resort can help guide guests towards vegan or allergy friendly options. For those seeking Baymax-inspired plant-based options, head to Lucky Fortune Cookery, Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill, or Aunt Cass Café.
Lucky Fortune Cookery – Mobile Order Location
- Yaki Udon with mushrooms, sugar snap peas, roasted red peppers, bok choy, dark soy sauce and hoisin sauces – $13.49
- Impossible Báhn Mi with lemongrass-cucumber salad – $13.99
- Kids Yaki Udon with mushrooms, sugar snap peas, bok choy, dark soy sauce and hoisin sauce – $8.49
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill – Mobile Order Location
- Tacos Dorados de Papa crispy potato tacos topped with cabbage slaw, crema and tomatillo salsa – $10.49
Aunt Cass Café – Mobile Order Location
- Soba Noodle Salad with tofu, cabbage, edamame, carrots, roasted corn, scallions, and cilantro topped with crispy shallots and sesame ginger dressing – No specified price yet
Baymax Sipper and dessert
Not plant-based, but simply adorable. A Baymax sipper and macaron will both be available at San Fransokyo Square when it is fully opened up to the public. The Baymax sipper can be purchased at Lucky Fortune Cookery, Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill and Aunt Cass Café. The Baymax Macaron is exclusive to Lucky Fortune Cookery.
- Baymax Sipper includes choice of fountain beverage at time of purchase – No specified price yet