Give Kids The World Village is a stunning 89-acre, nonprofit “storybook” resort in Central Florida. At GKTW, children with critical illnesses and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free vacations. Famously known for their Night of a Million Lights event from years past, GKTW is hosting a new holiday offering this year, designed to embody the best of the Village and its holiday events.
1,600,000 lights, an exclusive tour of the incredible 89-acre village, photo-ops with magical scenery and backdrops built by Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and more, with proceeds going to an incredible mission.
Holiday Offerings at Give Kids the World Village
This year, there are three ways to support this charity during the holiday season. From an elegant evening of entertainment and auctions to an intimate tour of the Village’s offerings and even ways for businesses to host company parties in support of this mission.
For one night only, Saturday, Nov. 11, Give Kids The World Village will come alive with glittering lights in holiday magic during an intimate, elegant evening. This event offers single seat, table reservations and premium table options. Learn more about the Holiday Soiree.
- Dinner, live entertainment as well as a live and silent auction.
- A festive after hours party on the Village’s The Avenue space, which includes dancing, music, visits to the Castle of Miracles and desserts.
- Character visits and entertainment surprises.
VIP Guided Tours
Taking place on select nights in November and December, Give Kids The World’s new holiday guided tour program invites guests to experience the enchanted Village, all decked out for the holidays. Experience where your charity money goes, while viewing 1,600,000 Christmas lights.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Give Kids The World Village.
- Access to select venues on the Avenue of Angels.
- Viewing millions of lights and themed Village houses.
- Holiday backdrops and props for photos.
Balcony Dessert Parties
Designed for businesses or special moments in mind, VIP Guided Tours can be upgraded to Balcony Dessert Parties. These private tours and parties offer the same experience of the VIP Guided Tours, but based specifically around your party or company.
- Private event for party of your choosing, up to 30 guests.
- Dessert party, overlooking Towne Hall and the Village.
- Email EliseB@gktw.org for dessert party or event sponsorship.
Events at Give Kids The World Village
Give Kids The World Village offers year round opportunities to embrace this charity, from volunteering to 5K races, special events and even riding on roller coasters. For a limited time, you can win a stay in Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom while donating to this charity.
You can learn more about these events on the GKTW Events page.
Give Kids The World is preparing up for their 2024 Gingerbread Run 5K event. This event has guests walking, rolling and running through the 89-acre nonprofit resort.