Ethel M Chocolates annual Holiday Cactus Garden Lights returns for the 30th year at the chocolatier’s flagship store and Cactus Garden in Henderson, Nevada – just minutes from Las Vegas. This year’s holiday celebrations will begin with a lighting ceremony at the Ethel M Chocolates Cactus Garden on Friday, November 3, which will be free for all guests on the opening weekend through November 5.
The Ethel M Chocolates Holiday Cactus Garden opening begins Friday, November 3 and runs all season long through December 31st, from 5 p.m. through 10 p.m. This year, there will be a $2.00 entrance fee per person with all donations benefiting the Three Square Food Bank and HELP of Southern Nevada.
New this year is the Garden Café, which includes a new food truck with a selection of both sweet and savory treats as well as live chocolate dipping demonstrations. Additionally, there will be a new bar with Ethel M Chocolates inspired cocktails and mocktails available for purchase.
Chocolate & Wine Tastings
Visitors will be able to take part in the chocolate and wine tastings, a daily staple with a new limited-time holiday offering as well. Each tasting lasts around 30 – 45 minutes.
Holiday Chocolate & Wine Tasting – $30 for chocolate only and $40 with wine.
- Milk Chocolate Bananas Foster paired with White Reisling
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie paired with Tawny Port
- Dark Chocolate Fudge paired with Malbec
- Dark Chocolate Lemon Satin Creme paired with Zinfandel
- Comes with Front-of-Line access to Cactus Garden and free Cactus Garden admission
- Available at 5:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Daily Chocolate & Wine Tasting – $25 for chocolate only and $35 with wine.
- Four distinct chocolates and wines to try (if purchasing full package)
- Available at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
If chocolate and cocktails catch your eye, Disneyland Park invites you to their newest liquor location, Main Street U.S.A. Disneyland Park has relaxed their alcohol rules to allow more adult beverages to be offered in the park.